Many species of birds will simply love the delicious combination of berries, black oil sunflower, and other savory foods. The abundance of the beloved black oil sunflower seed & peanuts provides loads of energy while raisins serve the iodine your backyard buddies crave for optimal flight. This natural mix of seed, nuts and fruits supplements songbirds foraging diets. Plenty of safflower that song birds eat readily is also found in this specialty mix. Even cranberries are in there! Wild Bird Preference: Songbirds, Cardinals, Grosbeaks, Finches, Jays, Thrushes, Buntings and other outdoor pets. Fruit Nut & Berry Ingredients: Peanuts, Safflower, Black Oil Sunflower, Raisins, Sunflower Hearts, Cranberries, Cherries.
- Optimal nutrition for most wild bird species without gimmicky & unnecessary fillers
- Contains an abundance of black oil sunflower which are preferred by songbirds & gives them extra energy
- Combination of berries, seed, and savory foods entices Titmice to Woodpeckers & more!
- Peanuts kernels will attract many species including Chickadee and Jays, & ground feeder Cardinals may visit!
- Tested and proven effective with most large port feeders, tube, or open tray style feeders